Hey, De Soto High School Students, your yearbook staff truly hopes you all are doing well. We cannot wait until we are all back together again, and we are working hard on our book while we are all away. While our staff members have been looking through our pictures and reminiscing on our year so far, we are remembering all of our good times of this school year.
– We have been blessed to have had wonderful moments to look back on such as this year’s homecoming when
we got to pie some teachers in the face!
– We all witnessed our fall athletes reaching major goals and making memories that will last a lifetime
surrounded by our town and the people they love.
– We have listened to our talented bands and choirs impress us all year and show us how talented some of
our classmates are.
– Our winter sports gave us not one, not two, but three state medalists in Wrestling!
– We watched our dance team dance beautifully and place at state.
– We saw our basketball players face the teachers during the winter pep assembly.
– We have had some amazing memories this school year that we can be thankful for.
Although the future is unknown and our year was put on hold, we are all still Dragons, we can all still support each other, and we can work hard to be prepared for our next time at school together.
To our seniors, please be sharing your senior pictures with Dr. Ponzar to be in the yearbook and gather your perfect senior quote (you have plenty of time to think about one). We miss you, DeSoto! Stay safe and spend quality time with the people you love! We are all in this together, and we will overcome this challenge as a community!
With Dragon Pride, Jess